Monday, November 30, 2009

I don't like to worry

But I'm worried. 

I need a job so badly. I was holding onto a little bit of hope to the VA job, but found out today that I definitely didn't get it. Instead of getting discouraged, I got inspired and went around to nursing homes, the mall, and 3 restaurants. I can't work at nursing homes because I'm not a licensed anything, stores at the mall have hired for the holiday season already, and no luck at the restaurants. 

Oh geeze, what am I going to do?

Any ideas faithful readers of mine?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH! You could put up fliers on campus to clean people's places for Christmas check-out?

Unknown said...

Jehovah Jireh.... The Lord will provide! I have learned this first hand! The Lord provides for us....Keep your eyes open to what the Lord is teaching you in this time! and turn to Him alone!