Thursday, November 19, 2009

It's over?

Yes. The dreaded J1 clinicals are over, and it wasn't even dreadful. It was wonderful, actually. 

I have learned SO much. It's insane really. I didn't think I was capable of learning so much. 

Today we had a last day of clinicals celebration at the Golden Corral (yeehaw!) We shared funny stories and had a chance to reflect on this crazy time in our lives. It has gone by so, so fast, and it's been great. 

Here is my clinical group. These are the people I spend my wednesdays and thursdays with (well, mondays and tuesdays too). They are great. These people are the ones I call when my patient is pooing all over the ground. These are the people that make me laugh at the butt crack of dawn when we have our morning huddle around coffee and papers. Learning and growing together has been so fun. 

No comments: