Saturday, November 21, 2009

Saturday Love

I just got done making pancakes for the roomies and I. 
Now we're laying around watching TV, drinking coffee, enjoying each other. 
This is why I love Saturday mornings (or in this case, afternoons).

I'm still recovering from the mystery sickness. This cough is persistent, let me tell you. 

I didn't get the job. Big time bummer. I don't know what's next...we'll see. 

Other than still being jobless, and sick, not much else is going on. 

4 days until Thanksgiving break, which means 4 days until I get to see some very special person. These 4 days need to hurry up and pass.

2 comments:

Allie said...

i didn't get any pancakes...

Unknown said...

I am so sorry that you didn't get the job! That stinks! But that sounds like a perfect saturday morning to me!