Wednesday, November 04, 2009

jakdhskfjsdafh sdf sdakds fjhdf 

i cannot concentrate. 
i'm the biggest procrastinator on planet earth.
and i'm HORRIBLE at writing pharmacology papers. 

America's funniest home videos might be my new favorite show. Well, besides Glee. And So You Think You Can Dance. Oh and Greys. Oh, alright...it's not my new favorite show, it's just funny. 

Today at the hospital I had the same patient I had a few weeks ago. He and his wife are some of the sweetest folks I have ever met. Bad things happen to good people, I get that, but it just doesn't make sense. It's so hard to see people in pain and fear. But it is so rewarding when your patient hugs you at the end of the day, pats your back and says "you're a great nurse, and a good girl."  and then his wife invites you over. Sweet, sweet people. I wish I could make all his cancer disappear. 

Anyway, I have lots to do and I really, really, really should be writing a paper on Prednisone, not this blog.

Wish me luck, and productiveness! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I always loved when the Lord provided me with those little bits of encouragement! And I think it is awesome that you are there to shine a light on those people and share with them the love of Christ.