Sunday, November 29, 2009

Some Ramblings

My Thanksgiving was very happy. 
I hope yours was too. 

Time goes way too fast when Andrew is around. 

I miss my roommates. 5 days without them is a little too long.

One week of school left before Christmas break. 

I need a job. Badly. 

I got to hang out with Chelsea last night. Met her future hubby, Dominick. Went to see The Christmas Carol, it was my first 3D experience. It was pretty neat. The movie was a little too scary though, I wasn't expecting that. It was really fun to spend some time with Chels though. 

This week really shouldn't be that bad. I have a simulation tuesday afternoon, two exams friday, and one on saturday. Then, who knows what. Hopefully I'll have some sort of job by the end of this week.

The amount of grease that is in my hair should never be allowed. A shower and a nap are calling my name.

No comments: