Friday, June 11, 2010

Embarrassing Moment 2

So, as you can tell (if you're not reading this from google reader) I changed up the place a little. I figured it was time for a change...and it was a great way to procrastinate. I like it.

Here's embarrassing moment #2:

7th grade.
How is it that my two top embarrassing moments happened in the same year?
I'm not sure. It was my lucky year, I guess.
History class was always one of my favorite classes, even through high school. I think my love for history class started in 7th grade, but not because of the subject matter. A bunch of my favorite friends were in my history class. However, I remember the teacher as a very uptight, angry woman. In hindsight though, I think that my personality as kid probably brought that out in people. Anyway, I had some funny friends. Anna (a girl who I got into A LOT of trouble with) was cracking me up one day during group time in history. I got to laughing so hard that I peed my pants. In 7th grade. In front of an entire class of other 7th graders. It wasn't just a little pee either.
The chair was wet.
The floor was wet.
A kid's shoe was wet.
Not really on that last one...thankfully.
The teacher was SO upset with me. I guess she thought I did it on purpose. I'm not sure what kind of insecure 7th grader would pee their own pants in class, but that's what she thought. So I got sent to the principal. The principal sent me to the nurse. The nurse sent me to the locker room to change into my sweat pants from track practice.
I returned to history class with my fresh pants on. Surprisingly no one made fun of the fact that I peed my pants...just that I was now going commando.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Hah! I love it! :)

Allie said...

Commando Tuesday!!!

Ashley said...

I love reading your blog! This is such a funny story!