Saturday, June 26, 2010

Favorite Video

This is my favorite video of the year thus far:


I first saw it when Andrew and I were watching Pardon the Interruption (a sports debate show). I'm usually not that into it, but I definitely had Andrew rewind it a few too many times after this clip. I sensed that he didn't quite think it was as funny as I did, so I pulled it up on youtube later to get my fix. It never stops being funny to me.

It's only downfall is that it doesn't have sound. Don't you want to know what that poor mascot is dancing too. I do. But, since I don't know, I can only assume. So this is what I assume. Play them at the same time for the best effect.

Speaking of Andrew, I'll be headed to New Orleans for a visit on Wednesday...SO EXCITED.

4 comments:

Robyn said...

the second view is the funniest!

Allie said...

Best video you've ever brought home.

Brooke said...

So funny! And you're right, it's better with the music :)

Ashley said...

oh my gosh this is so funny! It wasn't that funny to me the first time, but then I watched it again, and now I can't stop! It's soo funny. So thanks for making my day.