Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Monica & Bret are married. One of my long time best friends has a different last name. She has a husband. I feel old.

It was a beautiful wedding. So much fun. I loved getting to spend time with my old posse. I never forget how much I love them, but every time we get the chance to spend time together I think I start loving them more...if that's possible, i'm not sure. So, here are some snap shots of the wonderful, crazy day.

Mr. & Mrs. eating
My beautiful friend
All of us, and one of our favorite ladies, our wonderful high school choir teacher, Chi Chi. Who put up with so much, and loved us like we were her own. She told me at the wedding that she always knew our group was different from all the rest some how, that we were bonded more than any high school friends she had ever seen. That was sweet, and special. Love her.
This picture doesn't need an explanation.
Post wedding madness:
I'm working like a crazy person, and attempting to cram a semester's worth of statistics into three weeks. The first round of campers arrives next week, which is going to be a whole new experience for me. There's a new SUPER adorable coffee shop in Belton. I sat in shock for about 15 minutes over how cute it was. I kept thinking "am I really in Belton? Nah, I must have time traveled to Austin." But I didn't, it's right here in Belton, and just the cutest little thing you ever did see. I hope it survives, because I'm already in love with it. I think that sums up all that is new here.
Oh, actually one more thing.
331 days until I graduate from college.

No comments: